Sunday, February 25, 2007

New Start

I have this blog and I should use it for something productive. lately I feel like my life is going on this downward spiral. I really want to take back control. So from now on, I'm going to post my short term goals and long term goals every day and try to grasp whats going on around me in a more effecient way, and I figured this would be perfect since this is more or less an untouched/private area, but also somewhere I can view this and visualize what I need to do.


Short Term Goals
Study until 1am at the library
Finish studying for Art exam
Do chemistry pre lab
E-mail steve caird
Set up appt with Dr. Wong
Create student announcements
Talk to co op/babycakes about some sort of incentive for meetings
Rough outline for newsletter
Chemistry Problems, review chapter 9
Physiology flashcards


Long term goals
PEIF 3-5 times a week
Stick to Lent commitment
Attend either the stations of the cross, daily mass, or other Lent activity. Do at least 2 per week
Go to all classes
Stop eating all meats that contain growth hormones/steroids
Pray every day. Like really pray, not just a quick number before bed.
Go to the "cultural" group Thursdays at 9.
Volunteer at hospital
Study at least two hours per day
Lose 30 pounds

Inspirations
R.P. (I have no idea how he balances everything in his life so perfectly but I truely admire how he maintains an active academic, social, work, and spiritual life and hope that I can somehow mirror it)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You go girly! Congrats on being an official candidate!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home