Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thats right homie.

Finals. Can we say delicious? Not only finals, but toss in an angry suitemate, full work schedule, and last minute shopping and we've got ourselves a party. But really, i'm kind of excited. I like watching everyone else be frantic and I'm like in my element right now. I love taking tests. I rock at taking tests. Not only that...but I get to give a speech....about MARYA HORNBACHER.

I like sour cream and onion chips. They are delicious and zesty. That alongside a diet coke makes for a tasty treat.

This is the most random thing ever! I'm awful at "blogging". I used to love it when I was younger. Hmm. John, the boyfriend, he's doing good. He's having water problems at his apartment, which can't be that great. Yesterday, someone confessed to me about an affair they had over the summer....SCANDALOUS. Minutes before the same boy told me i was a gossip whore. Well if I'm such a gossip whore, you might want to avoid telling me about your affair with a certain someone. This kid on tv is talking about trains, just like John's dad. Hmm.



Hows that for an update angela??

2 Comments:

Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just good

9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's about damn time! I liked the randomness of the entry, but lets see if you can blog agin this week! That will be a task in itself with all that you listed off. Love ya!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home